A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Marc B. 'The January' Handbag

As some of you may know, I'm pretty into entering competitions (or comping as it's known in the biz :P) and my most recent prize was 'The January' handbag from Marc B. as part of their 10th birthday celebrations. I was given the choice between sand and black and being the boring little minimalist I am, I opted for the black.

Well the bag arrived this morning and I have no other words for it than ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! It's made from a gorgeous soft leatherette with a gold Marc B. removable heart charm and Marc B. gold plate. Inside the bag is a beautiful leopard print lining made from soft cotton with two compartments and plenty of zip pockets for make up, keys, money etc! The opening of the bag slides open so no pesky zips or fastenings to get your stuff caught in if your bag is full. The double handle fits perfectly on the crook of your arm, which is the 'it girl' way at the moment, and is attached to the bag with two small gold fastenings either side.





















I'm not sure what the bag retails at as I can't yet find it on the website, but keep your eye out for 'The January' on Marc B.'s website, or on topshop.com :) xo

www.marcb.com - Their bags range from £28-£80



Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!