A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Ben Nye Luxury Visage Poudre in Cameo
I have been SO excited to try this ever since Mario Dedivanovic said that he uses the Banana powder on Kim Kardashian. But considering I'm a lot paler than Kim, I opted for the shade Cameo from the Bella collection. The powder comes in 2 collections, Bella for paler skintones and Mojave for olive and darker tones.

                                   

Ben Nye is known in the TV and theatrical world for his heavy coverage and this is exactly what I look for in my make up (hence why I'm a MAC girl) and I'm really looking forward to wearing it the next time I go out. The powder is so finely milled so spillages are pretty easy to make even with the steadiest hands! I use a wedge sponge to apply and this seems to work fine for me, I'm just waiting on my BeautyBlender to arrive so I can use that. I will be using this for my bank holiday look I will be posting on Monday/Tuesday next week so keep an eye out!!

                                    

I purchased this from Guru Makeup Emporium in Fulham for £9.75 inc. VAT, p+p is £4 - you can find the product here

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!