A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Bank Holiday Makeup Preview
This August Bank Holiday is soooo busy for me, on Saturday I'm attending the Challenge Cup Final which will be super fun and on the Sunday I'm going out with friends round town!
So this post is just a heads up on what I will be using for my nighttime look;

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in True Ivory
Ben Nye Cameo Powder
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW20
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20
Benefit Erase Paste in 2 
Benefit Bo-oing in 1 & 2
E.L.F Highlighter in Fair/Glow
Avon Multistylo in Shimmering Bronze
Shiseido Bronzer in No. 2 Natural
Lauren's Way Eyelashes
Red Cherry Lashes in 415
Avon Brow Definer in Dark Brown
Wet n Wild Brow Kit in Warm
ELF Mascara Primer
Benefit They're Real Mascara
ELF Eyelid Primer
MUA Undressed Palette
MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in No. 22 Black Gold
Urban Decay Naked 2
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow
MUA Liquid Eyeliner
MAC Lipstick in So Chaud
Lauren's Way Dancing Glow in Dark

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!