A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette



Okay so I've waited SO LONG for this and I was a very happy lady when it was delivered! Got it for an absolute bargain on eBay for £18 instead of the RRP of £36 and unfortunately Suspect was broken in transit but for the price I really wasn't bothered. The colours are divine, and last literally all day with my ELF primer. My favourites have to be Foxy (I use for brow highlighting), Tease (as a base) and Snakebite; I love the metallic shades especially for evening wear which make the palette universal for day into night. Compared to my ELF palette of nude shades this beats it hands down, all shades are strongly pigmented and blend effortlessly. The metal packaging makes the palette easy to clean, and protects it in transit - I LOVE this because I want to take it everywhere with me, including on holiday!


The full sized brush is an absolute bonus, the flat side is perfect for in the crease and just patting on any colour over the base and the fluffy eyeshadow side I love for underneath the brow and creating a base. It fits lovely in with my other eyelid brushes.


If you want to buy Naked 2 from a reliable source I'd go to Debenhams, if not you could try eBay for some half the price!

Smokey eye using Foxy, Tease, Pistol, Busted and Blackout with Katy Perry Oh My! Eylure lashes and Rihanna for MAC lipstick in Heaux.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!