A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Shiseido Oil-free Bronzer

 This has to be one of the best subscription freebies I've had, retailing at £33 (John Lewis) this is one of the most expensive singular pieces in my make up bag... But it totally lives up to it's price tag. The medium shade I ordered gives me a natural flush when applied lightly with the brush supplied and is 100% a staple item in my Summer wardrobe. I love how it comes in a compact with a mirror so I can take it on the move with me and check up to see if everything is in place. If you have fairer skin than mine, or don't wear much foundation this may not be the product for you as it is slightly heavy and you have to be careful what light you apply it in - the first few times my mum had to call me out for putting too much on, CRINGE.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!