A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

This is £1 and it's fantastic. That's all I need to say. Other liquid liners I've used in the past flake and peel off whereas this one stays all day even in high heat. I go through that much liquid liner I never really buy expensive products so moved from W7's to MUA @ Superdrug and to be honest I won't be looking for an alternative anytime soon. The brush picks up plenty of fluid and (like any liquid liner) as long as you have a steady hand you can just glide on the liquid; it has a really rich black that dries well over skin, primer and eyeshadow with an even finish. It can come off the inner corner of your eye if you touch it a lot but other than that this is perfect.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!