A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

I love MAC, I'm not going to lie and this is a must have for any MAC Girl's beauty bag. The powder with added foundation means you can use it in any situation, over foundation or without; I love an 'overdone doll face' so I use it on top of my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation and it blends really well. I bought NC20 in the powder, but use NW20 in foundation - this seems to work for me but if you're unsure just ask the MAC MUA to colourmatch you when you want to buy. I don't use the powder puff that comes with the powder as it doesn't apply the powder very well and pulls off my foundation so I tend to use a powder brush to dust on my skin. I really love how it keeps my foundation in place effectively, with a matte finish even on the warm days we rarely get in Britain!



I bought this in store at Debenhams but you can buy it online on MAC's website

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!