|
About Me
![]() Instagram
agenda
About the blog
twitter
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
|
This colour is part of MAC's All About Orange Collection and was a random buy from Debenhams that I got for my birthday. The matte colour is lovely and doesn't dry your lips as much as the Rihanna MAC lipsticks do; it's also rich, solid and doesn't move all day! MAC lipsticks are good value especially in comparison to the likes of Chanel and Estee Lauder which retail for much higher and are of equal quality. I'd one hundred percent recommend this... Just wait until Debenhams do their 10% off beauty sales and get it even cheaper!!
I can't find So Chaud on the Debenhams website, but it's here at MAC for £15
Labels: beauty, beauty review, lipstick, MAC, MAC Cosmetics, MAC lipstick, MAC review, make up, make up review, review, So Chaud |