|
About Me
![]() Instagram
agenda
About the blog
twitter
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
|
This is the first eyelid primer I've used so I don't really have a well rounded opinion on how well different primers work, but this one is fabulous for the money. It keeps on even my cheap Markwins and W7 eyeshadows for at least 6/7 hours and my eyeliner/Naked 2 palette doesn't want to come off when I use make up remover! You'll have to be quick though, ELF hardly ever have this in stock so I was pleased I ordered it when it was first released. The creamy formula blends easily into your eyelid and the fact you don't have to pour any out means little waste. Sometimes the applicator can be awkward to handle but I find just daubing on the primer then blending with your pinky works just fine.
Get it whilst it's still in stock at Eyes Lips Face for £1.50!
Labels: beauty, beauty review, cream eyeshadow, ELF, Eyes Lips Face, eyeshadow, eyeshadow primer, make up, make up review, primer, review, summer |