|
About Me

♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!
Instagram
@chloescottt
agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D
About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.
twitter
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
|
Clinique High Lengths Mascara
I got this as a tester from my nearest Clinique counter when I traded in an old mascara a while ago and ADORED the High Lengths, so when Clinique did the same deal again I couldn't resist. The brush is curved plastic with tiny bristles which coat each lash as you brush/comb through and gives an even finish with enough to emphasise without looking spidery. The small tester I have seems to have lasted ages so god knows how long a full sized one will last (and I use a LOT of mascara) and somehow it has managed to please me on both volume and length fronts, despite being marketed as simply a lengthening mascara.
The full size can be found at Clinique for £16.50 for 7ml
Labels: beauty, beauty review, Clinique, Clinique mascara, High Lengths, make up, make up review, mascara, mascara review, review, summer
|