A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Clinique 'A Different Nail Enamel' - No. 15 Summer in the City (Limited Edition)

This was a birthday present from my mum for my 18th and I'm really pleased with it's finish; the Clinique assistant showed it us at the counter and really was an impulse buy. Clinique claim that this is an 'all in one' varnish with a base and top coat built in, something I really love as I'm lazy and don't want to spend hours over my nails. It took a while to dry but I was totally impressed with the finished product; my nails shown in this photograph are after 6 days of use, including one night on the town! I would completely recommend this nail varnish to anyone, even though it is a little pricey at £12. I just can't wait to buy the other colours!








You can buy this in store at Debenhams/House of Fraser or Clinique online - but hurry, it's Limited Edition and other shades are selling out!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!