A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Holy Smokes!



I won this in Benefit's Colour by Benefit competition and I was VERY excited to receive it as eyeshadow is something I love to experiment with and a cream eyeshadow tends to stay on longer than a powder or pencil. The art deco packaging is so pretty and I don't expect any less from Benefit, who in my opinion have some of the best packaging on the market. I wasn't let down by the product either, it was so creamy and light with a strong colour, perfect for the V of your smokey eye. I haven't tried it on for a whole day yet as the weather is a bit warm but when I do I will update - can't wait to try this out properly!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!