|
About Me

♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!
Instagram
@chloescottt
agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D
About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.
twitter
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
|
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Blueberry
I was really disappointed when the shades I wanted (Papaya and Greenberry) in Barry M's new Gelly range were out of stock in every Superdrug and River Island I tried, so I settled for Blueberry as I don't tend to buy many blues for my nails. I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality of the nail varnish, especially as it only cost £3.99 (Superdrug and also currently on 3 for 2), there is a good gloss to it and they feel smooth and shiny. The brush could be wider as it is very narrow and therefore makes it more difficult to apply the varnish quickly - something I really like about Miss Sporty's Clubbing shades and Rimmel's new brushes. The blue is very summery but slightly washes me out so I'll see if it looks better after fake tanning/my holiday in Ibiza! I currently have it on fingers and toes and have had many compliments, especially as it goes well with my 3 favourite wardrobe colours - black, white and beige!
You can see the glossiness more clearly under a flash, and this is without a top coat!
Labels: Barry M, beauty, beauty review, Blueberry, enamel, make up, make up review, nail varnish, nails, review, summer, Superdrug
|