A CROHNIE'S BEAUTY BLOG ❝ Crohn's Disease - Makeup - Got Guts? ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   etc   · follow





About Me



♥ Hello, I'm Chloé, an 18 year old Animal Care student with Crohn's Disease from England!

Instagram
@chloescottt

agenda
Get a Glossybox/Birchbox
Buy 2 more hairpieces
Complete my microchipping training
PARDY WITH A D


About the blog
Set up in July 2013 as I was starting to recover from my second near-fatal flare of Crohn's Disease. I'm an aspiring veterinarian, but make up is a huge part of my life. I like to follow trends so there will be plenty of popular brands and some smaller ones too! And sometimes maybe even the odd fashion post too.

twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  Bare Minerals Bare Escentuals i.d Heavenly Face Brush

I got this brush as a freebie from Strawberry NET (RRP £25.50) on a deal on Facebook; you had to order something in order to get the brush free so I got Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil for £10. The bristles on the brush are soft and smooth on the skin and don't retain a lot of powder which means that it maximises how much you put on your skin. However I just can't seem to get it to work effectively, it feels heavy in my hand and the bristles are too dense to properly swirl any powder on; also the head is too wide to fit in my Mineral Veil so I can't use both products together. If anyone has any tips on how to use this they would be much appreciated!



The brush isn't available directly from Bare Minerals or any department stores in the UK, but I can fully recommend Strawberry NET or if you are travelling to the US it is available for $30 from Macy's.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!